Do you own a business that is considered to be risky by credit card processors? If so, you know how difficult it can be to get an account with a processor that will make it possible for you to accept credit cards. Yet, in today’s business world, it is absolutely necessary to be able to accept credit card payments. Let’s face it – most of today’s consumers depend upon their credit cards and many don’t even bother to carry cash anymore. If you aren’t set up to accept credit cards, you can lose a great deal of business. In addition, research has demonstrated that consumers are more likely to spend money when they can make purchases with a credit card. Therefore, in order to make your business a success, you must be able to accept credit cards.
We Have over 10 Years Experience in Placing High Risk Accounts. Click Here to Contact Us to Get Started.
Even if you do manage to get a credit card processor to create an account for your business, you may be hit with some rather steep processing fees. This is because the processor companies consider your business to be riskier and charge you extra for the risks they take when carrying your account.
We understand how important it is for you to be able to accept credit card payments. We also realize that processor fees can have a very bad impact on your company’s profits. Therefore, we strive to help those businesses that fall into the “high risk” category such as that that:
- Are in the adult book store / xxx / porn / sex / website industry
- Have bad credit, poor credit, no credit, ok credit, bankruptcy
- Are in the casino and gaming industry
- Deal with a high volume of goods, large ticket items, high transaction rates
- Participate in MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) plans
- Dating clubs, online dating websites, internet personals
- Wish to set up Offshore accounts, international providers, interchange rates
- Sell replica items such as handbags and watches
- Are in the tobacco industry, cigar shops
- Offer travel services, packages, providers, tour operators, vacation rentals, online booking
Each of these situations requires special care and consideration in order to receive and account and to keep the fees low – and that’s where we come in.
We will work closely with you in order to assess the unique needs of your business. That way, we can determine the volume of your sales, the typical amount of your sales, and any other special factors that need to be taken under consideration when finding the right processor for you.
After getting a solid picture of what your business is about and its unique needs, we will search through our extensive database of processors and find the one that will offer you the best deal for your company. Of course, you are under no obligation to do business with the processor we find for you. If you are interested, however, we will put you in contact with that processor so you can get started with accepting credit card payments right away!